It’s an Agile-based work philosophy that allows us to manage multiple projects, collaborate with multiple teams, and accommodate different, budgets workflows and project needs.
- The four phases of project development begins with an in-studio work process where we create a project outline through design thinking. This will help us get a feel for direction, have an idea for the project outline, and get thumbnails before we actualize your project.
- Creative sessions are also available through Zoom
- Quality projects delivered with minimal risk due to a meticulous work process that keeps you updated in real time through our Slack channel.
- Our services are delivered with consistency, clear communication, and on time. We do not proceed with development unless you’ve approved the progress.
- A tree grows its roots as deep as it needs to be tall. We believe that success is 99% planning and 1% execution. Once the blueprint is sound, we start with the foundation, and with a solid foundation, the plan executes itself.
- We value our products and our services, we work with industry-leading programs to ensure sufficient documentation and we provide customers with ongoing tech support through the launch of the project. This includes training, tutorials, and how-to videos, as well as mission-critical updates.
All projects go through the four phases of development:
Phase 1 : Alpha
The Gathering Phase
Through the gathering phase, we set our clients up with a community account. We use the information to register our clients to our collaborative tools, complete a brand assessment form to set up a basic project outline, research your market, and set up a time to consult the best business development services for you.
- During our initial meeting, we will go over agreements and gather basic information for your project, discuss a contract, and design a timeline we agree on.
- After this meeting, we require a payment of 60% of the total project cost.
- When we receive the startup cost, we submit a detailed project outline that you can take to any web developer for execution.
- We communicate with you, back and forth several times, until we agree on the outline.
- We design a project outline through a Design Thinking process in studio or through video.
Phase 2 : Beta
Creativity and Development
We meet in our creative studio at the Centre for Social Innovation (CSI Annex) located at 720 Bathurst St. There, we flesh out the details and the philosophy of your project from its foundation up, and finish with a detailed project outline and concepts to present.
A tree grows its roots as deep as it needs to be tall. We believe that success is 99% planning and 1% execution. Once the blueprint is sound, we start with the foundation, and with a solid foundation, the plan executes itself.
Phase 3 : Launch
We set up a beta version of your project to test and take this time to tweak the settings according to your business’ needs. Afterward, we launch it in accordance with the project outline. We also provide you with the necessary training, support, and documentation.
- We send samples of how your project may look within 10 business days.
- We set up an online demo for review (hosted backstage on our website).
- We set up a demo session/walkthrough online or in-studio.
Once we agree on the direction, we’ll continue with phase three of your design. This includes the second and final payment (40% outstanding).
- Execute your designs, website, and infrastructure.
- Launch the website.
- Relinquishing the rights to the project.
- Provide you with enough documentation/training to operate it on your own.
Phase 4 – Operate
Critical Updates and Support
We value our work and want our products to deliver. Even after the project is completed, we monitor, tweak to improve and provide your project with critical updates – sometimes bringing it back to Phase 3 and Phase 4 for 30 days after the Beta launch. We provide you with extensive access to resources including, Slack, workshops, tutorials, event invites, and documents to help you maintain your project.
- We monitor the website for 30 days and send you a comprehensive traffic report.
- We check every three to four months to see your site’s progress.
- We can provide you with an ongoing content strategy through copywriting and improve your Google ranking.
- And we can provide you ongoing business development in order to help you grow your social media presence.
We value our products and our services, we work with industry-leading programs to ensure sufficient documentation and we provide customers with ongoing tech support through the launch of the project. This includes training, tutorials, and how-to videos, as well as mission-critical updates.
p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Not sure yet? – We can consult through a free Creative Meeting. Click to start setting up your project outline